Candidates those who are Waiting for ib recruitment 2017 here is good news for you all. IB recruitment 2017 released recently by Ministry of Home Affairs ( mha ). Applications are open for 1430 Assistant Central Intelligence Officer (Grade-II/Executive) i.e. ACIO-II (Exe) vacancies. More details about IB recruitment 2017 Notification, including number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, how to apply and important dates, are given below.
- 1 Ministry of Home Affairs Recruitment 2017 – Details
- 2 Eligibility Criteria for IB Recruitment 2017
- 3 How to Apply for intelligence bureau recruitment 2017-18
- 4 IB Recruitment 2017 important dates:
Ministry of Home Affairs Recruitment 2017 – Details
|Name of the Organization||Staff Selection Commission ( mha )|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Central Intelligence Officer (GradeII/Executive) i.e. ACIO-II (Exe) in IB ( Intelligence Bureau )|
|Number of Vacancies||1430 Posts|
|Mode of Application||Applications should be submitted online|
|Job Type||Government Job, Central government jobs|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Selection Process|| Tire-I,Tire-II online exam and
IB Central government jobs 2017 – Vacancy Details
Number of Posts: 1430 Posts
Name of the Position: Assistant Central Intelligence Officer (GradeII/Executive) i.e. ACIO-II (Exe) in IB (Ministry of Home Affairs)
Eligibility Criteria for IB Recruitment 2017
As per the recent notification released by the Ministry of Home Affairs ( mha ),
- Minimum age of the candidate should be 18 years,
- Maximum age for this post is 23 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable is applicable as per the rules of the organization for the reserved category candidate.
The Government has also provided for Age relaxation for some categories
Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification. recognized as such by the Central Government.
IB recruitment selection process in three stages. The three stages of IB recruitment 2017 selection process has been explained bellow.
- Eligible candidate has to appear in Tier-I at one of the test centers.
- Only those candidates would be called for Tier-II exam who come up to a certain standard in Tier-I.
- On the basis of their combined performance in Tier-I and Tier-II exams, the candidates would be short listed for the personal interview.
IB recruitment Application Fee :
General and OBC Category: Rs. 100
SC/ST Category: No fee
All Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Physically Handicapped, and Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation are exempted from paying application fee
How to Apply for intelligence bureau recruitment 2017-18
Interested and eligible candidates may apply through online mode, before 02-09-2017.
- Contenders have to Visit the official website http://www.mha.nic.in/
- Read the recruitment advertisement.
- read the eligibility criteria in the official notification thoroughly.
- If eligible, fill the form with all the required details.
- Upload the photographs and Other required documents.
- Check the details before submitting the form and Pay the application fee.
- Then Click on Submit button.
- Take a print out of application form for future reference
IB Recruitment 2017 important dates:
Starting Date to Submit the Online Applications: 12-08-2017
Closing Date to Submit Online Applications: 02-09-2017