Candidates those who are searching for SSC CGL recruitment 2017 here is good news for you all. SSC CGL recruitment 2017 released recently by Staff Selection Commission. For 2017 CGL Exam, the expected number of vacancies may be more than 20000. More details about SSC CGL recruitment 2017 Notification, including number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, how to apply and important dates, are given below.
- 1 Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2017 – Details
- 2 Eligibility Criteria for SSC Recruitment 2017
- 3 How to Apply for SSC Specialist Officers Recruitment 2017
- 4 SSC Recruitment 2017 important dates:
Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2017 – Details
|Name of the Organization||Staff Selection Commission ( SSC )|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Audit Officer,
Inspector Examiner (CBEC),
Income Tax Inspector (CBDT),
Assistant (MEA) and other posts
|Number of Vacancies||20000+ Posts|
|Mode of Application||Tire I and Tire II-online|
|Job Type||Government Job, Central government jobs|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Selection Process|| Tire-I and Tire-II online
Tire-III ( Descriptive )
Tire-IV ( Skill test )
SSC Central government jobs 2017 – Vacancy Details
Number of Posts: 20000+ Posts
Name of the Position: Assistant Audit Officer, Inspector Examiner (CBEC), Income Tax Inspector (CBDT), Assistant (MEA), Central Excise Inspector (CBEC) and 30 different posts.
Eligibility Criteria for SSC Recruitment 2017
As there are 30 different posts in SSC CGL Exam and as such is different age criteria for these posts.
|Age limits||SSC CGL Post Name|
|20-30 years||Assistant Section Officer
Sub-Inspector (Group “B”)
|21-27 years||Intelligence Bureau Assistant Post|
|20-30 years||Inspector of Income Tax
Inspector of Central Excise
Inspector (Preventive officer)
Upper Division Clerk
Inspector (CBN) Compiler
Assistant Enforcement Officer
Sub-Inspector (CBN) Inspector of Posts
|Not exceeding 30 years||Assistant Audit Officer
Assistant Enforcement Officer7
|Up to 32 years||Statistical Investigator Gr. II|
|18-25 years||Sub-Inspector (Group “C”)|
The Government has also provided for Age relaxation for some categories
SSC CGL selection process in three stages. Eligible candidates should qualify the Tire I ( Online mode ) exam cutoff marks. Tire II is also Online mode exam.
General and OBC Category: Rs. 100
SC/ST Category: No fee
All Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Physically Handicapped, and Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation are exempted from paying application fee
How to Apply for SSC Specialist Officers Recruitment 2017
Interested and eligible candidates may apply through online mode, before 26-06-2017.
- Firstly the contenders have to Visit the official website http://ssc.nic.in/
- Read the recruitment advertisement.
- Then read the eligibility criteria in the official notification thoroughly.
- If eligible, fill the form with all the required details.
- Upload the photographs and Other required documents.
- Check the details before submitting the form and Pay the application fee.
- Then Click on Submit button.
- Take a print out of application form for future reference
SSC Recruitment 2017 important dates:
Starting Date to Submit the Online Applications: 16-05-2017
Closing Date to Submit Online Applications: 16-06-2017