Candidates those who are Waiting for TSPSC Forest Beat Officer recruitment 2017, here is good news for you all. TSPSC recruitment 2017 released recently by Telangana State Public Service Commission. Applications are open for 1857 Forest Beat Officer posts. More details about TSPSC Forest Beat Officer recruitment 2017 Notification, including number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, salary, selection procedure, how to apply and important dates, are given below.
- 1 Telangana State Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017 – Details
- 2 Eligibility Criteria for TSPSC Forest Beat Officer Recruitment 2017
- 3 How to Apply for TSPSC Forest Beat Officer Recruitment
- 4 TSPSC Forest Beat Officer Recruitment 2017 important dates:
Telangana State Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017 – Details
|Name of the Organization||Telangana State Public Service Commission. ( TSPSC)|
|Name of the Post||Forest Beat Officer ( EFS&T )|
|Number of Vacancies||1857 Posts|
|Mode of Application||Applications should be submitted online|
|Job Type||Government Job, TSPS Recruitment|
Telangana government jobs 2017 – Vacancy Details
Number of Posts: 1857 Posts
Name of the Position: Forest Beat Officer in Forest Department (EFS&T)
Eligibility Criteria for TSPSC Forest Beat Officer Recruitment 2017
As per the recent notification released by the Telangana State Public Service Commission ( TSPSC ),
- Minimum age of the candidate should be 18 years,
- Maximum age for this post is 31 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable is applicable as per the rules of the organization for the reserved category candidate.
The Government has also provided for Age relaxation for some categories
Must have passed Intermediate examination from a recognized institute or any equivalent qualification.
Forest beat officer salary in telangana:
Forest Beat Officer Telangana State PSC: Earn upto Rs 49,870 per. The Scale of Pay Rs 16,400 – 49,870/-
The candidates who possess requisite qualification may apply online. TSPSC Forest Beat Officer recruitment selection process in three stages. The three stages of TSPSC – FBO recruitment 2017 selection process has been explained bellow.
- Eligible candidate has to appear in Examination (Objective Type) by Online / OMR based at one of the test centers.
- Only those candidates would be called for Walking Test who come up to a certain standard in Online / OMR based.
- On the basis of their combined performance in Online / OMR based and Walking Test, the candidates would be short listed for the Medical Test .
TSPSC Forest Beat Officer recruitment Application Fee :
Every applicant should pay Rs. 200/- towards Online Application Processing Fee.
And the general applicants have to pay RS. 80/- towards Examination Fee.
All Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Physically Handicapped, and Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation are exempted from paying Examination fee.
Syllabus & Exam Pattern for TSPSC Forest Beat Officer :
The Scheme & Syllabus for the examination has been given in the official notification.
How to Apply for TSPSC Forest Beat Officer Recruitment
Interested and eligible candidates may apply through online mode, before 12-09-2017.
- Contenders have to Visit the official website https://tspsc.gov.in/
- Read the recruitment advertisement.
- read the eligibility criteria in the official notification thoroughly.
- If eligible, fill the form with all the required details.
- Upload the photographs and Other required documents.
- Check the details before submitting the form and Pay the application fee.
- Then Click on Submit button.
- Take a print out of application form for future reference
TSPSC Forest Beat Officer Recruitment 2017 important dates:
Starting Date to Submit the Online Applications: 12-08-2017
Closing Date to Submit Online Applications: 02-09-2017